Sunday, June 30, 2019

Dr. Bruce Lipton Explains HOW WE ARE PROGRAMMED AT BIRTH (an eye opening...

This video taught me that you can make anything sound profound if you play light piano music in the background. In 1999 I saw a Rolls-Royce for the 1st time in my life and shocked me how beautiful it was(It was a Park Ward)...years after that I lost everything, struggling, starving and even I lived in a place with rats and cockroaches for many months. No matter what I always mentioned that I will be happy again, that my life will change again.

 I touched rock bottom literally, had to put water in my kid’s milk.etc,... one night I was crying while walking going back home after I got hired in a job where I got humiliated many times and I started to say out loud to myself:-" I’m going to be out of this, I will be fine again, I’m going to be rich, I don’t want this to be my life no more, I’m going to have my own Rolls-Royce, I’m going to be Rich, I’m going to be Millionaire..." In 2015 I bought my 1st Rolls-Royce... took me 16 years to achieve that dream with all my heart, it's not the Park Ward that I wanted back then, mine it is a 2013 Phantom series II because took me more time to be where I am, and the other were discontinued in 2000. Today I’m writing you from my own home fully paid, relax in bed after breakfast and my Rolls-Royce it is parked inside my garage. I’m very grateful with your video, and I think that never is too late to re-program ourselves. Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ។ ទាំងនេះជាការចែករំលែកបទពិសោធន៍ លើកទី១ឡើងភ្នំ(ភ្នំខ្នងផ្សា) ទី១. ដើម្បីឆាប់បានទៅដល់ន...