Sunday, June 30, 2019

Poverty is Not An Accident | An Illuminating Interview With Robert Kiyosaki

Im gonna get rich before 25 and everyone Who ever reads this i Pray for you to get rich Schools teach us how to be employees and not the next Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, et cetera. When your broke and you don't have a rich dad to begin with you have to work. Most people don't have a way to get into position to start to take advantage of becoming tax free to begin with.

Basically most people start out on the wrong side of the table Chris Willis he grew up with a poor dad. His “rich dad” was his best friends dad. Him and his best friend learned from the rich dad. I am following Robert Kiyosaki's advice : I found a Business i joined for R2 500, that is a great asset, generating massive income as it's a system that is working for me. Then I started saving in Gold, real money & an asset.. generates free gold after 6 weeks. Money working for me. I am working the B & I quadrants & creating wealth from the little I have. Send me a message via facebook if you want to know more

No comments:

Post a Comment

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ។ ទាំងនេះជាការចែករំលែកបទពិសោធន៍ លើកទី១ឡើងភ្នំ(ភ្នំខ្នងផ្សា) ទី១. ដើម្បីឆាប់បានទៅដល់ន...