Sunday, June 30, 2019

10 Legit Ways To Make Money And Passive Income Online - How To Make Mone...

In this video I will show you how to make money and passive income online. All you need is a computer or a smartphone, with internet access. I already tried a lot of money making methods in the past weeks and actually this is the only one that really worked for me: Be like warren buffet invest in stock market mutual funds and learn power of compounding I really think working from home is the best. I trade forex and I continue earning profits.

Nothing could be more lucrative for me. I continue thanking Alec for his assistance on how to benefit from the market. Fiverr, yeah right dude. Supply of sellers far exceeds buyers and if you think you can just sign up and your inbox starts dinging, you're totally wrong. Don't even waste your time. I signed up a while back, worked really hard to write a thorough intro and bio, uploaded photos, made a video, made sure my pricing was a little less than the guys with a lot of positive reviews and history, then I took some of the online tests that are optional so Fiverr can "certify" your skills and issue a badge on your profile to your proficiency. It was a lot of work. Can you guess how many takers I had for $5? How many inquires after a month? How many inquiries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ។ ទាំងនេះជាការចែករំលែកបទពិសោធន៍ លើកទី១ឡើងភ្នំ(ភ្នំខ្នងផ្សា) ទី១. ដើម្បីឆាប់បានទៅដល់ន...