Monday, July 1, 2019

Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli - Perfect Symphony

Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli - Perfect Symphony Ed Sheeran collaborates with the Italian tenor singer Andrea Bocelli for the second remix of the hit ballad-song «Perfect». The result of the two exceptional artists singing together is a genuine masterpiece! • Subtitles • Translation Scenes from the film: «One Day» starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess, directed by Lone Scherfig. I found a love for me oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead well,

I found a girl beautiful and sweet oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me 'cause we were just kids when we fell in love not knowing what it was I will not give you up this time but darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own and in your eyes you're holding mine Baby, I am dancing in the dark, with you between my arms barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it, darling you look perfect tonight

2 comments:

  1. HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER'S ONLINE?. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION .

    BLANK ATM CARD :We have specially programmed BLANK ATM CARDS that can be used to hack any ATM machine, these ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this BLANK CARDS to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the BLANK CARDS has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day. Email :
    Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243

    -hack into any kind of phone
    _Increase Credit Scores
    _western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
    _criminal records deletion
    _BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
    _Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
    _Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at
    Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243
    You can also contact us on Telegram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE READ!!!
    Do not fall into the hands of scammers all in the name of investing in cryptocurrencies.

    I lost half of my life savings to one Mr Jerry from the USA. He promised to help me make profits every week then I started to invest with him and at the end I got nothing as profits.

    Thank God i came across Mr Anderson Johnny , Mr Anderson is a spanish lady base in U.K he helped me make good and reasonable amount of profits from cryptocurrency even as I write now I'm still doing business with him without having any fear in mind of losing my money because he always explain things to me in a way I understand the interesting part of them all is that he is into cryptocurrency investment and forex trading option.

    *stop giving your hard earned money to scammers!!!

    Contact Mr Anderson today he will give you all the info you need to know about cryptocurrencies and at the same time he can help you make life changing profits bit by bit Whatsapp Him : (+447883246472 )or Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ។ ទាំងនេះជាការចែករំលែកបទពិសោធន៍ លើកទី១ឡើងភ្នំ(ភ្នំខ្នងផ្សា) ទី១. ដើម្បីឆាប់បានទៅដល់ន...