Sunday, June 30, 2019

MEN ARE FROM MARS WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS SUMMARY

Men are From Mars Women are From Venus Summary : Relationship advice for men can come in many forms, but the wisdom that you've got from others might not be serving you well. Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus by John Gray will forever change the way that men and women view each other. If you've ever felt like your intimate partner is from another planet -- you're not alone. On a daily basis, most men feel like their girlfriend or wife is from another planet, and women feel the same way about their men. When you're finished reading the book, you'll probably still feel like we're both from different planets, but you'll walk away with incredible enlightenment, and the new perspective will help you improve an existing relationship or one that you might have in the future. Relationship advice for men, women and couples really can be as simple as gaining an understanding of the other person. If you think your relationship is as good as it gets, then you haven't read this book. I believe Men are From Mars,

Women are From Venus serves as a powerful manual that every man should own, and it's just as useful for women and couples. Honestly, even teenagers can benefit from the advice in this book, and I wish someone had told me to start reading books like this when I was younger. The girls from my childhood would've made A LOT more sense to me! Anyway, to all of my subscribers, I hope you guys enjoy this video. My last video was an experiment for videos without a script, and I think it's safe to say I'm going to stick with the scripts for most future videos. To my subscribers, you guys make everything possible, and every like, comment and share is so important to me and the purpose of this channel. I hope you've enjoyed my summary of this book. I hope to enrich your life with every video and do my best to keep you far from average... -Julian

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, you describe the difference between men and women. I really enjoy to read it. Moreover, I am give you the best service of Best Roofers Services in Waterbury CT. Please Visit our website to get this service.

    ReplyDelete

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ។ ទាំងនេះជាការចែករំលែកបទពិសោធន៍ លើកទី១ឡើងភ្នំ(ភ្នំខ្នងផ្សា) ទី១. ដើម្បីឆាប់បានទៅដល់ន...