Monday, July 8, 2019

Introduction to Fire Alarm Systems 1

I'm explaining how fire alarm systems work for new technicians or other employees who deal with these systems. This is my first video in a string of many Khan Academy-styled lessons. This video introduces the basic concepts involved in the initiating circuits on a conventional fire alarm panel. Thank you so much for this.

I am starting a job as an installer in 3 days and your videos have given me so much training. Now when I show up for my first day on the job I will actually have some idea of what the boss is talking about! You are awesome man, and I really hope you do more videos. I'm only on video 12 but I am definitely going to finish the series. I just wanted to let you know how much you have helped me and how much I truly appreciate it. Addressable fire alarm panels offer a range of programming options and display important information regarding the complete fire alarm system. Analogue addressable fire alarm systems give details on individual detectors. Honeywell Morley IAS, Cooper Fire Alarm System, Reval Fire, Addressable Fire Alarm System Single Loop or Multi-Loop System available. Contact us to get the best quality multi-loop system control panel at a low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ។ ទាំងនេះជាការចែករំលែកបទពិសោធន៍ លើកទី១ឡើងភ្នំ(ភ្នំខ្នងផ្សា) ទី១. ដើម្បីឆាប់បានទៅដល់ន...