Monday, July 22, 2019

Ceraadi - Loyal

"LOYAL” LYRICS Don’t try to rock the boat (Don’t try) Baby just hold me close (oh yeah) Ima be callin you When it’s a time in need Don’t try to rock the boat (oh yeah yeah) Baby just hold me close (oh yeah yeah) Ima be callin you..when it’s a time in need I’ll be loyal to..

you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you , you, you, you, you, you , you, you If you are loyal to me (If you are loyal to me I’ll be loyal to you.) We do all this back and forth an- I know what I’m wantin’ You’re the one that’s frontin’ (yeah) You know, you know I’ll be on my way yeah I’ll go out my way yeah Cuz I’m here to stay yeah Whatever you need I got it I’m gonna be about it If you’re loyal to me I’ll come through To hold it down too I’ll be loyal to.. you, you, you , you, you, you, you, you , you, you, you, you, you , you, you If you are loyal to me (If you are loyal to me I’ll be loyal to you..) (uh, yeah, listen) If loyalty was rewritten would it be us Ridin’ side by side no questions cuz its all trust You can keep ya phone right side up cuz you doin right by us You would claim me as your girl and you is my world Who else gonna make you smile that Take you out Show you off like that Drop the price yeah you know I got that Loyalty yeah I’m bout that Our love is so real for real so let’s keep that Don’t try to rock the boat (Don’t try) Baby just hold me close (oh yeah) Ima be callin you When it’s a time in need Don’t try to rock the boat (oh yeah yeah)

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone , here’s your opportunity for you to achieve your dreams of being a multi million dollar rich through trading , I once loss all I got through trading but was fortunate to come across a woman with great virtue and selfless heart (Mary ) i was introduce to her masterclass strategy while searching online which has revived me of all my losses and made me gain more and more . With her unique strategy you are entitled to daily signals and instant withdraw ,be rest assured of getting a refund of all your loss investment with any platform that has denied you in one way or the other in getting your money . Mrs Mary masterclass strategy is simply the best for beginners and those that are finding it difficult to succeed through trading she’ll help you with just a simple step . Email her ( maryshea03 @ Gmail .com) WhatsApp +1 562 384 7738 . Remember this is absolutely free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to easybinarysolutions@gmail.com, I was able to recover all my stolen bitcoin lost through a fake broker. If you find yourself in a similar situation and you need professional help, don't hesitate to contact them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scrolling through a binary option group ,then i saw a post by Roland Patrick about Forex and binary trading and how i could earn much more than i can imagine, i got in touch with him and he made every step clear to me and how his strategy would work magic. and it really did!! i got $7080 my first week after i invested just $300 if you are having difficulties in trading, she can also manage your broker account,which you will also have your ACCESS LOGIN so as to enable you to check your trade records and balance DAILY contact +1 512-308-3818
    Rolandmike1914@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello everyone, Are you looking for a professional trader, forex and binary manager who will help you trade and manage your account with a good and massive amount of profit in return. you can contact MR. GAVIN RAY for your investment plan inorder to get started. for he helped me earned 12,000usd with a little investment money. Gavin ray you're the best trader I can recommend for anyone who wants to invest and trade with a genuine trader, he also helps in recovery of loss funds..you can contact him on his Email: gavinray78@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1 217-339-4023

    ReplyDelete

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ។ ទាំងនេះជាការចែករំលែកបទពិសោធន៍ លើកទី១ឡើងភ្នំ(ភ្នំខ្នងផ្សា) ទី១. ដើម្បីឆាប់បានទៅដល់ន...