Tuesday, July 9, 2019

99% WILL FAIL THIS TEST! See How Wrong Is Your Perception | Bruce Lipton

Whatever you want to do in your life, it's important to take action. That's the reason I started my youtube channel in the first place! Everytime I listen to Bruce I close my eyes and I imagine in my head that it's me who's telling it and loads of people are standing in front of me and listening to me ... gives me chills and euphoria Dr. Lipton has been at the forefront of the entire subject of epigenetics and is a terrifically empowering teacher as well :)

I read his book, The Biology of Belief, when it first came out roughly a decade and a half ago. Dr. L was waaay ahead of the curve, and is equally on target with his observations re consciousness, the subconscious, and the best approaches to deprogramming/reprogramming the subconscious with far more empowering beliefs and effectively deleting the self-sabotaging beliefs that have been operating in most people throughout their lives since early childhood. Love his work and his dedication to helping as many on the planet who can hear what he has to say and then ACT ON IT!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone , here’s your opportunity for you to achieve your dreams of being a multi million dollar rich through trading , I once loss all I got through trading but was fortunate to come across a woman with great virtue and selfless heart (Mary ) i was introduce to her masterclass strategy while searching online which has revived me of all my losses and made me gain more and more . With her unique strategy you are entitled to daily signals and instant withdraw ,be rest assured of getting a refund of all your loss investment with any platform that has denied you in one way or the other in getting your money . Mrs Mary masterclass strategy is simply the best for beginners and those that are finding it difficult to succeed through trading she’ll help you with just a simple step . Email her ( maryshea03 @ Gmail .com) WhatsApp +1 562 384 7738 . Remember this is absolutely free!!!

    ReplyDelete

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ

តោះស្រីៗយើង នរណាខ្លះមិនធ្លាប់ឡើងភ្នំហើយមានគម្រោងឡើងភ្នំ។ ទាំងនេះជាការចែករំលែកបទពិសោធន៍ លើកទី១ឡើងភ្នំ(ភ្នំខ្នងផ្សា) ទី១. ដើម្បីឆាប់បានទៅដល់ន...